This is an entry level position for a high school graduates or early career persons interested in building a career in construction .
We are seeking construction Laborers to join our team in VA, GA, NC, TN and SC that can grow their careers .
Duties and Responsibilities:
In this safety-sensitive position, you will be required to work on various construction sites performing basic tasks such as:
- Assist equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled craft workers
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicles
- Load and unload construction materials
- Assemble and disassemble temporary construction structures
- Perform construction site setup and cleanup
- Complete all job-related duties as instructed by supervisor.
- Maintain safe working conditions and adhere to Occupational Health and Safety regulations
Qualified candidates must have or be:
- Hands-on experience as a general laborer in the construction industry
- Self-motivated and willing to travel for up to three weeks consecutively
- Drive time, mileage, per diem and lodging are provided in most cases.
- Ability to work long hours, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to perform physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks; to include frequent bending, kneeling and lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Comfortable working outdoors in a high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Able to work in confined and cluttered spaces
- Capable of climbing and keeping balance on uneven areas
Specific experience in geotechnical construction a plus.
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.