The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Lab R&D Researcher in Rockleigh, NJ.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are seeking a polished, proactive, and professional Electronics Engineer to support Video Processing Group. In this role, you will help us design and develop Audio and Ethernet interfaces for deployment in products.
• Design and development of Audio and Ethernet interfaces for deployment in Crestron products.
• RTL coding for Audio and ethernet interfaces
• Timing constraints/closure
• Lab testing
• Bug tracking
Skills & Requirements
• BS/MS in Electrical Engineering
• 6-9 years minimum in FPGA design at project level
• RTL design experience with high end FPGAs
• Experience with: interfacing with I2S Audio, interfacing with HDMI transceivers, generating audio clocks with PLLs, 1588 PTP synchronization, ADC/DAC interfaces, I2C/SPI/Serial interfaces, LVDS and USB C video interfaces
• Experience with revision control software
• Knowledge of digital audio processing
• Knowledge of ethernet protocol#
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1145183
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!