Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Pay: $14.29 Per Hour + $1.00 in shift differential
- Location Northeast 12001 Railroad Dr, El Paso Tx 79924.
- Scheduled Shift Thursday: 12:00 AM - 6:00 AM. Thursday - Saturday 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
- Health insurance for employees and families (medical, dental, and vision).
- Short-Term Disability.
- Long-Term Disability.
- Life Insurance.
- Company Matches on 401k.
- Employee Purchase Discount.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Monitors tile entering and exiting the kiln to ensure the process is operating efficiently.
- Inspects tile for defects.
- Records temperature of kiln every hour during shift.
- Collects tile samples for the lab.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to the supervisor.
- Follows ISO operating procedures and control plan.
- Helps maintain a team environment by cooperating and communicating with the team.
- Ability to maintain a clean workstation, conform to all safety and health requirements, and must be able to be at a workstation at shift change.
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Performs other related duties as required.
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.