Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Junior Structural Designer for our office in Tucker, GA.
- Ability to produce quality design packages for construction with some supervision.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with project staff
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Knowledgeable in steel and concrete detailing
- Knowledgeable in OSHA requirements for platform and ladder layout and design
- Ability to juggle project responsibilities, knowing when to request additional resources in order to complete project work within client deadlines.
Skills / Qualifications
- Associates Degree in Drafting or Computer Aided Design
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in industrial design
- Good working knowledge of Revit.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required .
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.