Location: West Chester, PA
Junior Recruiter - Direct Placement Recruiter (full Desk)
Are you a self-motivated sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit? A confident, disciplined individual with a zest for sales? If you are passionate about sales and interested in working in a highly productive, fun environment ... we want to hear from you!
Judge Direct Placement
Judge Direct Placement is a leading provider of top management talent to companies nationwide, focusing on the areas of Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales & Marketing. As The Judge Group's direct placement specialists, we recognize it is all about identifying and securing talent.
Judge Direct Placement Opportunity
The Judge Group is looking for an Account Manager/Direct Hire Recruiter to manage the full life cycle recruitment process from identifying business opportunities to the recruiting and fulfillment of the position. Simply put, we are connecting our clients with the top talent needed to move their organizations forward.
Putting People to work - As an Account Manager/Direct Hire Recruiter you will be responsible for the development and growth of a client base through strategic sales activity. While also using your sales competencies to identify and recruit the top talent to meet your clients' specific business needs.
- Build client relationships through cold calling, business development, and staffing fulfillment
- Responsible for driving successful sales and recruitment process through strong client and candidate engagement.
- New business through both virtual and in-person meetings/presentations with key client managers and senior executives
- Guide/manage both clients and candidates throughout the entire interview process
- Conducting job posting, searching/sourcing resumes, screening/identifying qualified candidates, presenting candidates to clients, and managing the client and candidates through the entire hiring process.
- Successfully expand and maintain existing client base
- Develop/execute recruitment strategies through the efforts of networking, proactive recruiting, LinkedIN/Social media and other well-established recruitment efforts
- Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
What Judge will provide you:
- Have an eagerness to start a career in Sales, Recruiting, or Talent Acquisition.
- Sales-oriented professional - team-oriented by nature, yet have the ability to work independently.
- Sales, customer service or Recruiter experience (ideal)
- Ability to document all sales-related activities in a CRM
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to all clients and candidates
- Ability to demonstrate success working in a fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-oriented environment
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Aggressive earning potential with opportunity for upward mobility/career advancement
- The ability to sell on a regional/national/international basis
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
- 50+ years of successful business and streamlined processes based on industry best practices
- Fast paced, performance-based organization that publicly & financially rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success
- Superior technology and state of the art Customer Relationship Management System
- The ability to earn promotional trips and other monthly/quarterly/annual incentives
- Car allowance/cell phone reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
The Judge Group
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.