We're Hiring! Join us at our Job Fair!
We invite you to apply online and meet us at our upcoming Hiring Event!
Link To Sign Up! -https://events.indeed.com/event/92390/
Wednesday April 21st
Time of The Event: 9AM - 4PM
101 Progress Drive Rincon GA 31326
Help us transform how we feed the world.
Walk - In Interviews Available!
Walk - in to meet us every Monday - Friday 2pm - 4pm!
Move trailers to and from dock doors based on instructions from supervisors or the shipping office while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures. Always ensure the cleanliness and adequate fueling of trailers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check/set trailer and yard temperature, add fuel if needed
- Perform daily inspections on spotter truck and equipment
- Report defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damages to the vehicles and/or equipment
- Maintain logs of trailer movements and fuel
- Communicate with appropriate departments on daily movements of trailers
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Check trailer inventory and report any irregularities on log forms
- Perform sanitation duties on trailers as assigned
- 6 months operating tractor trailers and/or heavy equipment experience
- Ability to understand instructions in Country's official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days