Direct Client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is looking to hire a Scrum Master for a 2 years contract. It's 100% REMOTE.
2 Years Contract
• You will be working closely with global teams and major brands to drive digital marketing solutions that are delivered on-time and on-budget without compromising quality
• Manage project resources responsible for deliverables including development requirements, UX/creative, data measurement strategy, analytics tagging documentation, dashboard reporting, and site implementation/testing
• Partners with account team, product team, creative team, and key stakeholders to scope projects, oversee the development and execution, and ensure that projects are delivered on time
• Oversee development releases on a 2 week sprint cadence
• Call out key risks and work to mitigate them
• Approach every assignment with a desire to elevate the work and deepen the customer experience
• Works harmoniously with others and partners with the team in a collaborative fashion
• Troubleshoots potential issues with timing and deliverables and keeps all parties informed
• Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings
• Assist Account Managers in managing client relationships and preparing for client meetings
• Manages expectations with clients and departmental teams
• Negotiates timelines and budgets and ensures that all deadlines are maintained
• Provides feedback to project team during internal creative reviews
• Obtains client feedback and translates that feedback for the project team
• Participate in PM Discipline community for knowledge sharing, thought leadership, and personal growth
• Provides purpose, direction, and motivation to team
• Ensures key track roles and responsibilities are defined
• Develops relationships with appropriate client stakeholders
1. Minimum 4-5 years project management experience with both technical and creative teams
2. Experience with Scrum/agile and leading/facilitating sprint ceremonies
3. Experience leading large teams (10+ people)
4. Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
5. Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
6. Demonstrated ability to inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
7. Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
8. Successful history of client contact including experience in setting and managing client expectations
9. Experience with ticket-tracking tools like JIRA, Azure Dev-Ops, etc
10. Bonus- experience with SAFe practices and PI Planning
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!