The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a IT Project Manager in Orlando, FL.
The Production Operations team is accountable for the successful daily operation of the sites and apps during all hours (including nights, weekends and holidays when scheduled for on-call duty, or when emergent need arises), must aid in estimating the necessary funding and level of effort for minor to medium operations efforts and enhancements, make recommendations for best execution options, interact with business partners, product owners, and creative and technology team members to quickly turn around requests for changes, and build out pages and changes in the Content Management System (CMS). Requests can range from quick efforts such as copy and image swap-outs or vanity URL requests, to building new detail pages or new site sections, performing content entry for large projects, or troubleshooting issues on the websites/apps. Level of effort for the types of requests usually ranges from one hour to six weeks of effort.
Skills & Requirements
• Drive the execution of requests across the Product Management, Creative, and Technology teams
• Resource contributors, schedule and oversee the work on requests
• Partner with and motivate a diverse team of resources
• Identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of requests
• Flexible schedule with the ability to ensure accountability for the operation of websites that are functional 24/7; this includes serving as on-call on a scheduled basis, and could include at times responding to emergent situations when not the scheduled on-call
• Clearly organize and forecast deliverables and dependencies
• Ensure proactive scheduling of all aspects of requests and on time deliverables within estimated duration and resources
• Manage the full life cycle of operational requests from requirements through launch
• Juggle day-to-day tasks and have in-depth involvement to allow for early identification of potential challenges
• Monitor request scope and execute change control when additional requests for features or functionality are made
• Elevate situations that may require Production leadership intervention
• Provide weekly status reports and regular updates to the Production leadership
• Proactively identify any risk or conflicts based upon creative, technology or business factors
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.