Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking IT assistance. Provide entry level technical support and triaging to all IT inquiries. Provider basic end user training utilizing a variety of hardware/software tools and techniques.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – JOB SPECIFIC
- Work with employees to identify and deliver required technology service levels.
- Liaise with, provide training and support to, staff on technology operation and other issues.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user hardware/software issues.
- Perform remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of technological problems for a variety of employees and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Receive, prioritize, and respond to incoming help desk tickets, or calls regarding technology problems.
- Create and document all incoming help desk calls.
- Escalate problems to the appropriate IT service groups, or appropriate help desk instances.
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/CORE COMPETENCIES – COMPANY WIDE
- Regularly attends work except for approved absences.
- Attends all training as required.
- Maintain professional, “champion” behavior.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Provides services with a commitment to service excellence.
- Works in a way that exhibits a commitment to personal excellence.
- Team oriented and values diversity
QUALIFICATION(S): DESIRED DEMONSTRATED KEY COMPETENCIES
• Analytical Thinking
• Change Readiness
• Communication – Oral
• Communication – Written
• Organizational/Time Management
• Problem Solving
• Technical Expertise
• Associate degree preferred
QUALIFICATION(S): WORK EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
At least one (1) year experience preferred
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.