Location: La Vergne, TN
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Engineer IT, SharePoint/Office 365 who will be responsible for developing and deploying integrated solutions across the enterprises. Determines how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, Web interfaces and hardware logic, which may be currently operating on multiple platforms, work together to meet the new and emerging enterprise requirements. This position will be utilizing Office 365/SharePoint along with other system integration technologies to develop and deploy overall system solutions. In addition, this position is responsible for the administration of the development, UAT, and Production systems and databases.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of Programming/Systems Analysis experience with emphasis in applications and systems architectural design and development, database and middleware technologies. SharePoint 2010 and Office 365/SharePoint experience required.
- Experience in a manufacturing preferred.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Works with IT Business Analysts and Users to understand system requirements
- Performs database analysis, codes and tests solutions developed and deploying to ensure successful and seamless communication among the various IT systems and applications components
- Ability to communicate design ideas to multiple levels of the company, including executives.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for enhancing the performance, efficiency, and User experience for end users.
- Participates in component and data architecture design, software product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations
- Works on projects that may span a broad range of systems and enterprise-wide complex components
- Requires in-depth knowledge across multiple technical environments and possesses increased level of business knowledge
- Create SQL tablespaces, tables, stored procedures and triggers as necessary for the development of applications.
- Work with packaged software applications in order to build integrated system solutions.
- Manages the overall health, administration, security, Site permissions, and backup of the Office 365/SharePoint online, on premise, SQL Server Database environments.
- Applying patches as needed on a monthly bases.
- Independently identify training opportunities.
- Contribute to overall Technical Tools Strategy for Web and Office 365/ SharePoint.
- Participate in testing of new techniques and tools.
- Define teamwork objectives and improvement opportunities for team.
- Extensive Knowledge with web development, Web Services, Visual Studio, and other tools,
- Participate in definition and selection of new integration tools/ techniques.
- Works independently and guides the work of other developers on projects.
- Extensive experience of 10 plus years in SharePoint and Web technical design, development, testing, and support with applications leveraging more than one programming languages / tools.
- Strong Business Analysis and Customer Support skills
- SharePoint 2010 and Office 365/SharePoint and SharePoint on premise Administration
- SQL Server Database Administration and Development
- Experience planning and migrating legacy data from SharePoint 2010 and other data sources into Office 365 SharePoint, Azure and SharePoint on premise
- Experience with SQL Server Management Studio to develop and maintain solutions
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com