CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world's leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
We are looking to hire an IT auditor with an analytical mind and expertise in IT systems, applications, and infrastructure.
The IT auditor will be responsible for assessing and evaluating risk, addressing audit issues, and executing proactive compliance monitoring in collaboration with corporate management and business units. This person's responsibilities entail supporting the System and Organization Controls (SOC1) Reporting plan and approach as well as the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audit plan.
The IT auditor is responsible for gathering evidence of an organization's operations, systems, and practices and evaluating them. The IT auditor's duties and responsibilities also involves driving improvements in the organization by discovering areas, current controls and/or operational practices where improvements can be made, as well as bringing management's attention to risks and ensuring that the right actions are taken promptly to eliminate them. It also entails carrying out auditing functions to ensure that controls are adequately designed and are functioning effectively and as management intended.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- Review of procedures to ensure they are in line with management controls.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Log and track remediation activities to ensure control exceptions/gaps are remediated in a timely manner.
- Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A degree in information technology/computer information systems or related. (Required).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (Preferred).
- 2 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- Financial and IT application experience (e.g., Blue Yonder WMS, JDEdwards, SAP, etc.).
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Position will report to the Vice President, Information Technology for North America.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available Upon Start Date
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement &Career Development
- A Company Culture Rich in our Vision and Values with anOpen-Door Policy
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include Wellness, Technology, Retail, and more!
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
This job has expired.