Sogeti USA is seekingSenior/Lead level Mobile Application Developers, both iOS &Android, tojoin our Sogeti Baltimore Team! Our consultants are full-time professionalswith opportunities to learn the latest and greatest technologies in the industry.Our consultant's careers give them the experience to work across multipleindustries and projects while contributing to the growth of the entirepractice. This is a salaried position that includes competitive compensation,benefits, tuition reimbursement, bonus, and a plan for career growth!
Sogeti is a leadingprovider of technology and software testing, specializing in Application,Infrastructure, and Engineering Services. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutionsaround Testing, Business Intelligence &Analytics, PLM, Mobile, Cloud, andCyber Security, combining world class methodologies and its global deliverymodel, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15countries and has a strong local presence in over 100 locations in Europe, theUSA, and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listedon the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we arecommitted to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees andto creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is toconstantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive toexceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebratesinnovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professionaland personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
Some quick facts aboutworking at Sogeti USA, and the benefits our employees enjoy:
• 401(k) Savings Plan-Matched 150% upto 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
• Bonus Program that pays up to$24,000
• 100% Company-paid mobile phoneplan
• $12,000 in Annual TuitionReimbursement
• Fitness Studio Discounts
• Personal Time Off (PTO)-Ensuring abalance of work and home life
• Strong Career Planning and CoachingProgram
• Work in an environment thatsupports diversity like our Innovation Through Inclusion Program
• No travel outside of the Atlantaarea required
Also all of ouremployees receive wide-ranging training covering business acumen, technical andprofessional skills development. Employees also have opportunities to hone yourfunctional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a varietyof formal and informal training programs at every level to help employeesacquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on thejob and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or incollaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and theexperience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build acareer.
• Participates in all phases of fullsoftware development lifecycle
• Development of software solutionsis primary within this role
• Open to learning new disciplinesand new skill sets
• Works with technical leads andarchitects to enhance existing products and solutions
• Participates actively within anexceptionally talented team of experienced peers
• Designs, implements, and tests newfeatures and modules
• Works with business analysts andproduct owners to understand and translate product specifications
• Estimates work effort, schedules,milestones, risks, and project status
• Participates in applicationtroubleshooting (technical and functional) and assists production support teamswherever applicable
• Team Builder, with excellentwritten and verbal communication skills, who can achieve the full buy-in fromall stakeholders, internal and external.
• Responsible for successfullydelivering Mobile applications that are often within and rapidly evolving,high-energy environments
• Must have 2+ years of demonstrableexperience designing and developing robust applications
• Bachelor's Degree in an IT relatedfield
• The desire to keep moving forwardand to strive to stay on top of emerging trends within the software industry
• Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills.
• A self-starter that is able to workunder minimal supervision
• An adept problem solver that goesbeyond the obvious and will take the initiative to navigate around obstaclesand challenges
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong client facing skills
For the iOS role weare looking for:
• Experience in iOS Nativeexperience in the following:
• Objective-C and Swift experience,including interoperability
• Use of core iOS frameworks andconcepts
• MVC (Model-View-Controller);Protocol Oriented Programming;Object Oriented Programming
• Interface Builder with both XIBsand Story Boards
• Security;Local Authentication;Core Graphics;Core Data;Core Location;MapKit;WebKit (or UIWebView);MediaPlayer;MultipeerConnectivity;Social;Push Notifications
For the Android rolewe are looking for:
• Experience in native Androidexperience
• Java Restful services
• All Sogeti USA, LLC prospectivecandidates must have a (minimum) valid Bachelor's Degree from an accreditedinstitution.
• Must be able to work in the U.S.without sponsorship. Sogeti is unable to provide sponsorship at thistime.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!