Perform all activities related to the verification and correction of Inventory Control transactions with the main purpose of achieving and/or exceeding company expectations in regards to Absolute and Net Inventory Accuracy levels.
* Verify all inventory Transactions on Daily basis
* Inventory Transfers
* Other transactions as requested by Materials Manager
* Run all required reports ( Nightly Reports) to confirm there was no system issues with any of the Inventory transactions performed on daily basis
* Support A/P Department with any mismatch between invoices and receipts.
* Work with Materials Manager on activities needed to clear negative inventories as well as actions to be taken to prevent recurrence.
* Support Cycle Counters during the counts and also on the analysis to find the root cause of the discrepancies and present findings to the Materials Manager.
* Support the Materials Manager keeping the MRB and VAR inventories to the minimum.
* Make Recommendations on Inventory Adjustments, Substitutions, Inventory Transfers, and any other Inventory transaction and present them to the Materials Manager.
* Keep Files well Organized making sure all support documentation is complete and included in the files
* Participate in Projects and other department activities as requested by Materials Manager.
* Minimum of three years of experience in same or similar position in a manufacturing environment
* Highly Detail Oriented
* Understanding of an MRP/ERP system ( JD Edwards preferred)
* Hands on
* Microsoft Office skills ( Excel, power point, word, outlook)
* Able to work flexible schedules and Over Time as needed to support the Operation.
* Good Math Skills
* Understanding of basic conversions ( Metric/Standard systems)
* Usually sitting in front of the computer for several hours
* In some occasions employee will be required to visit the warehouse and verify counts on materials having to move some parts that could weight up to 40 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled