Meta is seeking an Internal Communications Manager to help develop and implement strategic internal communications. In this role, you will work on communication projects across the business and globe. In addition to day-to-day strategic and crisis communications, this individual will work cross functionally to support long-term strategic internal communications programs.The ideal candidate will be extremely organized with strong attention to detail. They will have strong experience with project management and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person should excel at working collaboratively with high-level executives and colleagues alike and consistently deliver high-quality work, even under severe time constraints. You should be passionate about Meta's products, policies and our internal community.
Internal Communications Manager, Internal Strategic Response Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of communication campaigns, initiatives and narratives that drive understanding of the company and its priorities through the creation of communications plans, targeted written communications and live events.
- Support the planning and implementation of short and long term strategic risk management and communications projects.
- Stay informed on the company, external conversations about the company, global current affairs, and trends impacting our employee base. Analyzes information to proactively identify potential risks and opportunities for the internal communications team.
- Engage with internal communications colleagues to understand information needs during crisis and provide relevant and timely updates to ensure cross functional alignment and collaboration.
- Working proficiency in Excel, Qualtrics, or related data analytics programs.
- Experience working cross-functionally and collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed, deadline-driven organization.
- 8+ years experience working in communications.
- Experience delivering high-quality business communications (emails, blog posts, presentations).
- Experience distilling complex technology or policy concepts into consumer language.
- Experience in project management with cross functional and complex projects.
- Organized and detail oriented, capable of managing numerous projects and work streams end-to-end, with a keen sense of prioritization and proven to consistently produce high-level work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Political Science, Business or related discipline, with experience in proactive and crisis communications.
- Working proficiency in G Suite (Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets) and Keynote.
- Experience working on a global team and/or international issues.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment where you must partner cross-functionally.
- Experience working on crisis communications.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.