Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. Here, your future is limitless. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
We are currently seeking a Producer on our Business Insurance team in Omaha, NE
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Small agency feel with world class resources of an international corporation
- Committed, competent and engaged leadership at all levels
- Driven & entrepreneurial team-oriented environment
- Our Core Values: Innovation, Passion, Collaboration, Accountability, and Integrity
We will count on you to:
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- MMA University - 1000s of free courses and resources
- Certification & designation bonuses. Company-paid study time & testing fees
- Flexible & remote work options
- Dress for your day
- Competitive compensation & benefits package including Paid Parental Leave & PTO for Volunteering
- Colleague Resource Groups and a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
- And more!
What you need to have:
- Actively work to build a profitable book of business utilizing MMA resources to identify and close qualified prospects
- Meet or exceed the individual sales goals established annually
- Actively engage in networking and establishing centers of influence
- Participate in ongoing training, education and sales meetings to improve sales skills and enhance industry and product knowledge
- Utilize our Sales Methodology to more effectively engage with prospects and clients
- Coordinate highest levels of client service with the account management team for new business, renewals, mid-year reviews, and claims/experience reports
- Generate opportunities to account round, cross-sell and refer business within the agency
- Utilize the SalesForce (MMAforce) system to manage the sales process for prospects and clients
- Promote the business relationship between MMA and the carriers with which we work
- Provide consistent and clear communication to the client and to other departments involved in working with the client
- Provide our clients with strong technical advice and risk management services that meet their insurance needs while ensuring compliance with all company polices and regulations
- Complete and submit required reports accurately and timely
- Following validation, demonstrate behavioral expectations and serve as a mentor to new Producers who are early in their insurance sales career
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 5 years of external business-to-business (B2B) sales with demonstrated sales successes preferred
- Must be able to obtain and maintain P&C and/or Life & Health insurance license, and successfully meet all Continuing Education requirements for insurance license
- Highly motivated to generate and sell new business and ensure high rate of client retention
- Communicate and work effectively with other departments to meet the clients' expectations
- Possess excellent organizational, time management and presentation skills
- Balance the need to be assertive yet consultative with a positive and competitive attitude
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursuedreams without limits
. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: a flexible, hybrid work environment, health and welfare, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
At MMA,your future is limitless
. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.