The Inside Sales Representative is part of Sales & Marketing and is responsible for driving sales to new customers while meeting established individual and organizational sales objectives. Xellia's growing, energetic, and innovative pharmacy injectables SalesTeam, will build and maintain valuable sales skills, cross-functionally learn about all facets of the business and help develop a pathway for growth opportunities and career advancement.
- Independently manage, prospect, and build relationships within an assigned territory in order to drive new business, increase revenue growth, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage matters of significance relating to sales pipeline, sales activity, and monthly business forecasting through customer interfacing activities and sales data analysis.
- Present regular updates to the Management team demonstrating ownership and engagement of position competencies pertaining to management and general business operations of the company.
- Independently handling different sales scenarios, setting agendas and using call plans. Follows sales process guidance with appropriate tool usage while adopting best practices.
- Winning sales opportunities after they have progressed past various funnel stages via appropriately recommended call activity; closing late stage deals; developing reasons for prospects to accept action commitments; overcoming late stage deal obstacles; winning confidence and support of high degree of influence buying influences; grow and maintain a healthy sales funnel.
- Planning and assessing level of objection risk; achieving success in advancing sales stages when obstacles are presented from customers, due to competitive pressure, prices restrictions, or unforeseen external challenges; following corporate objection handling guidelines; advancing sales stages through handling objections.
- Demonstrating and developing innovative win-win solutions. Uncovers and develops company-viable solution options from the client's view and aligns to their specific interests. Opportunity partnership the leave parties with deal satisfaction; building trust through multiple communication methods.
- Implementing methodologies to spot and exploit opportunities in account positioning; managing individual goals that correspond to a territory view; understanding, interpreting and adopting corporate strategic goals; conducting executive-level discussions with senior staff at assigned accounts; producing a strategic territory plan; articulating customer value proposition and linking solutions to the customer strategy.
- Conducts post call analysis, reassesses strategy to determine Best Action for sales calls, opportunity management and Self Coaching Best Practices.
- Taking initiative and exercising discretion without guidance to develop plans of action, contributing ideas and suggestions to assist overall organizational efforts across the business; setting individual goals and priorities; and working and producing sales results independently.
- Using language and other communication skills to influence customers and internal stakeholders to move business opportunities forward and executing action commitments. Managing up and presenting to customers and internal stakeholders in a professional manner to produce results while producing value / business solutions
- Showing initiative; exercising independent judgement and discretion by exploiting openings in sales / buying processes; asking difficult questions; developing valid business reasons and value proposition items to be adopted as customer priorities; and sharing strong productive opinions with peers and managers regarding management and general business operations of the company.
- Owning and executing to an established plan; not being distracted by noise and friction; establishing reputation for being tenacious and assertive; thinking creatively to avoid obstacles; overcoming adversity; managing goals relentlessly.
- Demonstrates self-awareness of strengths and opportunities by taking personal responsibility for individual development and identifying developmental opportunities to improve
Physical Requirements of the role
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1-3 year(s) experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or medical inside sales preferred
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest and ability in delivering presentations
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills, self-motivation, and attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, web-based and telephonic communication, and e-commerce applications
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 10%, within assigned territory
While performing the duties of the job, the incumbent is required to frequently communicate with coworkers and sales contacts and remain in a sedentary position frequently. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about the property for the duration of the scheduled shift. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability
Xellia Pharmaceuticals is owned by Novo Holding A/S and is a specialty pharmaceutical company leading in the development, manufacture and supply of anti-infective treatments. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Xellia has global facilities in Europe, North America, and Asia, currently employing over 1700 people. With over 100 years of industry experience in developing last resort treatments for infectious diseases, Xellia is focused on the supply of products which not only save lives, but also improve and enhance patients' quality of life. Together with us, you can help lead the fight against bacterial infections.
Read more about Xellia Pharmaceuticals here
This job has expired.