The major objective for this position is to increase sales in your assigned territory through growing existing customer accounts, cultivating new accounts, and creating new business opportunities. You will be in a thriving environment handling established OEM and contract manufacturing (CM) accounts. Your goal is to take Heilind, its franchised lines and services deeper into the accounts and be the indispensable and trusted go-to source.
A strong predictor of success for a Customer Business Specialist is the ability to build relationships. You are the quarterback as you collaborate with the field support team and other key departments to build solid relationships with our customers and suppliers built on Heilind's performance, trust and innovation. Utilize all the resources, services and personnel that are at your disposal to make you and Heilind indispensable to the customer.
- Before you start the journey, it's important that you have the road map. Within the first 2 weeks, take the initiative to meet with your branch leadership to understand the Company vision, key Company objectives and most important your individual objectives & expectations.
- Within the first 30 days.... Learn, with the help of your BSOM (Inside Sales Manager) the structure of Heilind and how to work within this structure. Learn the system tools so you can perform all tasks related to your job.
- Within the first 60 days... Proactively introduce yourself to all your accounts. Meet with your Field Sales Team to review your top 20 accounts and discuss engagement & opportunities. Reach a high level of comfort with our CRM and Sales tools.
- Within 90 days... Proactively introduce yourself to our top 10 Supplier Reps. Discuss your assigned accounts how you can work together with them to grow Heilind's business. All assigned training modules should be complete at this time.
- Within the first 6 months... You will be at the point of regular meetings with your Field Sales team members and Inside Sales Manager, sharing account information, developing and executing strategies to pursue opportunities and grow Heilind's business. Identify 5 new customers with growth potential. Profile existing accounts, identifying $100,000 of new opportunities that Heilind doesn't currently enjoy.
Other Location(s) Hiring
A Customer Business Specialist for Heilind needs to have at least two years of sales/marketing experience; preferably in electronic component distribution or a closely related field. Ideally a bachelor's degree from a four year college or university or an equivalent combination in education and experience would be an asset. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are also frequently utilized sales tools.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To perform the position, you must be a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Heilind offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full time, regular employees located in the United States which include:
This job has expired.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Vacation, sick time and holidays
- Accident, life, disability and critical illness insurance
- 401k retirement program with match
- Wellness programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Pet insurance
- Employee discount program
- And the day off for your birthday!