Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Infrastructure Engineer whos main function will be to support the onsite cyber hardening efforts and shared services infrastructure.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Participate in meetings and conversations about Cyber Security tool configurations
- Oversite of Infrastructure and Cyber Security tools
- Create and maintain inventory of site Infrastructure
- Participate in developing the Life Cycle Management roadmap for the site
- Coordinate and perform servers and workstations Operating System patching activities
- Provide metrics and reports related to Cybersecurity and system upgrades
- 3-5 years of strong experience, or more, in supporting and managing Windows in professional environment(s) including Active Directory and group policy management.
- Working knowledge of networking technologies and components such as network switches, network firewalls, and wireless networks.
- Must have proficient TCP/IP networking understanding
- Experience in hands-on and remote administration for x86_64 servers.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com