Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
Eurofins stands for a conception of clinical diagnostics entirely focused on excellence, innovation and technological investment. Eurofins clinical diagnostics offers testing services in all medical specialties.
As a central element in healthcare, clinical diagnostics contributes to every stage of patient care: predisposition, prevention, diagnostics, treatment monitoring and prognosis.
With hundreds of thousands of clinical diagnostics tests performed every day, the laboratories of the clinical diagnostics division strive to ensure that every patient, wherever he or she lives, has access to the most specialized and most innovative techniques for diagnosis, monitoring and therapeutic adjustment. Our logistics expertise and our daily sample collection and delivery network, guarantee perfect continuity in the provision of care while ensuring the same standard of quality and access to innovation across all the regions we serve.
Technologist I responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Following prescribed procedures, performing any of the tests within any of the laboratory specialties
- Calculating the results of the tests performed, if necessary
- Operating, calibrating, conducting performance checks, and maintaining any laboratory analyzers or equipment
- Recognizing and correcting basic analyzer malfunctions;Notifying management personnel when appropriate
- Preparing reagents or media from a prescribed procedure
- Evaluating media, reagents, and calibrators according to established criteria
- Conducting established quality control procedures on analytical tests, equipment, reagents, media, and products. Evaluating results of quality control and implements corrective action when indicated
- Determining performance specifications for new methods
- Confirming and verifying results through knowledge of techniques, principles, and analyzers
- Monitoring quality assurance/continuous improvement programs
- Monitoring safety programs in compliance with laboratory regulations
- Utilizes laboratory information systems or other methods to accurately and effectively report patient results
- Writing laboratory procedures conforming to standardized format
- Reporting test results conforming to established procedures
- Ability to work in a high stress, high volume environment
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, materials, equipment, and techniques of medical technology
- Knowledge of the principles of chemistry, biology, and bacteriology as related to medical technology
- Some knowledge of recent developments in the field of medical technology
- Previous sterility experience
- Ability to instruct subordinate technologist in areas of medical laboratory testing
- Ability to perform assigned tasks according to prescribed procedures and to make accurate observations and records of tests results
- Skill in the use of medical laboratory equipment
- Microbiology experience preferred
- Analytical thinking and communication skills
- Advanced computer, scientific, mathematical, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's degree in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science, or medical technology from an accredited institution
- Must meet CLIA requirements for \"High Complexity Testing\"
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full time working 1st shift, Wednesday - Saturday, 8:00a.m. - 6:30p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Centennial, Colorado are encouraged to apply.
- Compensation Range: $19.00 to $23.00/ hour
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Please be aware that this role will require access to a site that requires COVID-19 vaccination or exemption from vaccination requirements. Prior to starting work in this position, employees must show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination or exemption from vaccination requirements. Exemptions will be granted as warranted by medical contraindications, disability or sincerely held religious beliefs.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.