Location: REMOTE Description: Our client is currently seeking a Incident Response Lead.
(This is a Remote (PST Hours) 6 Month contract role)
Supplier's resources will work primarily at a remote location. The Supplier resource will be fully dedicated to the tasks of a Tier 3 Senior IR lead, available during normal business days and hours, Monday-Friday. The Supplier resource will work closely with both Client resources, as well as Supplier reach back resources.
Qualifications & Requirements
Examples of the tasks that the Supplier resource onsite may be responsible for are:
• Consult Client on service improvements based on IR industry frameworks (e.g., PICERL)
• Perform analysis and review for alerts from existing tools within the SOC
• Perform triage and response on events escalated as part of the SOC's Incident Response process
• Identification of gaps in visibility for the SOC and development of remediation plans to close these gaps
• Develop and conduct threat hunting exercises and train existing staff on the process
• Development of IOCs based on industry specific threat actors for tool ingestion
• Conduct proper lessons learned and identify remediation efforts post-incident
• Train existing staff on incident response best practices
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment in computer and information technology occupations is projected to grow 11 percent from 2019 to 2029, much faster than the average for all occupations. These occupations are projected to add about 531,200 new jobs. Demand for these workers will stem from greater emphasis on cloud computing, the collection and storage of big data, and information security.
According to BLS, the median annual wage for computer and information technology occupations was $91,250 in May 2020, which was higher than the median annual wage for all occupations of $41,950.