Location: Loudoun Valley Estates, VA
JOB TITLE: DBD Research Analyst
The goal of the Disconnect-By-Discovery (DBD) Project is to investigate possible disconnection opportunities by thoroughly researching the order and provisioning history of a candidate, establish its current connectivity and utilization to ensure the circuit is no longer in use, and where necessary, obtain written authorization to disconnect the candidate in order to achieve savings and free up bandwidth by removing unneeded circuits from 3rd party billing.
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Previously held either a Provisioning or Network Engineering position, preferably with Verizon Business/VSO
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be capable of making good logical decisions
- Must be capable of working within a team as well as individually
- Must be PC proficient and have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of two or more Verizon provisioning systems. ((Netpro (PC), F&E, TCOMs, eASR & CAMEO)
The contractor will utilize VzB provisioning systems and tools (Netpro (PC), F&E, TCOMs, eASR & CAMEO, etc) to complete the following:
- Establish that the DBD candidate is a non-working circuit with 3rd party billing charges
- Become familiar with the complete order and provisioning history of the DBD candidate to ensure there is no legitimate explanation for the circuit's current
state (backup circuit, etc)
- Determine if authorization for disconnection has already been approved. If not, obtain written authorization for disconnection from the Account Manager or
- Process the disconnect order and send Disco ASR to all involved Telcos.
- Monitor progress and resolve any issues/clarifications required to fully process the disconnection - Update workflow application (4WM) as steps are completed
- Needs excellent communication skills to establish and maintain working relationships with many different organizations- both inside and outside of the
company- in order to be successful on this project.
Standard 8 hour work day. Hybrid work model with 4 days a month in the office starting April 4, 2022.
Sign in to subscribe to job alerts