The Implementation Coordinator assists Implementation Managers and Implementation Directors with project planning, intelligence capture, analytics, Vendor Management System (VMS) support, and follows through on implementation tasks for Healthcare Delivery Organizations and internal projects. This role analyzes data and produces Reporting, Quality Assurance documentation, Communications, and Training.
- Assists with planning and implementing software product rollouts with Healthcare Delivery Organizations [HDOs], Medical Associations, and participating Suppliers.
- Prepares detailed data compilation for Organizations as necessary while advised by an Implementation Manager and/or Director.
- Conducts training programs for all ShiftWise products for Healthcare Associations, both in person (if applicable) and via web-conferencing.
- Maintains content libraries.
- Maintains effective communication between corporate departments and clients.
- Prepares the physical and virtual facilities for training programs, as necessary.
- Coordinates the assembly of instructional materials, handouts, and visual aids as necessary.
- Collects and sets up technological equipment.
- Maintains multiple Implementation Trackers with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reporting for the Implementation Manager and/or Director.
- Previous Implementation coordinator experience
- Knowledge of healthcare technology
- Healthcare staffing experience.
- Participated in managing projects and sharing deliverables
Our Core Values
- Participated in a project with deliverables
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- Able to build an Excel sheet and analyze sophisticated data to determine delta.
Respect • Passion • Continuous Improvement • Trust • Customer Focus • Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. Pay Rate
$61,500 - $73,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.
This position may include additional compensation such as bonus or commission. Please ask your recruiter for more information.
This job has expired.