Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
ELEAD CRM NATIONAL TRAINER
The CRM Trainer will be required to 100% travel to dealerships Monday - Friday throughout US & Canada
- Prepare for the effective execution of CRM products being installed.
- Plan travel according to CRM Trainer Schedule and Company Travel Guidelines
- Strong presence and professional business attire are required in the dealership
- Execute installation processes to assure consistent quality installation training
- Imbed the software by training dealership personnel on "Best practice" processes associated with CRM Products and Services including but not limited to, CRM, ILM, Desking Products, Data Base Mining, Contact Center Services, Texting, and Reporting.
- Train specific dealership personnel on Administrative Functions associated with these products.
- Assure software adjustments are made to personalize the software for the store and users as needed during installation and follow-up visits.
- Execute initiatives focused on minimizing potential product cancellations
Achieve Performance Goals in Key Areas including but not limited to:
- Assure dealership retention of products and services
- Achieve consistent high levels of Customer Satisfaction
- Sell and deliver additional follow-up training
- Assure customer elation with installations, training and our products.
- Working with other internal teams, effectively complete customer retention visits in such a manner that dealerships would not ever even consider any competitive software
- Develop training resources for trainers, other eLead associates and customers, as assigned.
- Personally develop and participate in training to enhance skills
- Participate in twice-weekly trainer conference calls
- Participate in other assigned team meetings by phone and in-person
- Lead, or assist with, CRM installations as assigned
- Effectively communicate ideas for improvement
- Participate in installations, support requests, and training execution to assure quality control in training
- Comply with all corporate policies
- Execute special projects as directed by Leadership
- Must be able to travel 100%, Monday - Friday throughout US & Canada
- Valid Driver's License Required
- Passport required (Current passport recommended)
- Dealership Industry experience preferred
- Training experience preferred
- CRM/Desking experience preferred.
- eLead CRM experience highly preferred
- Ability to train dealership personnel and service using these applications
- Support /Training of Dealer during applicable business hours in training week
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to lead in classroom, small group, and individual training facilitation
- Enjoys problem solving, utilizing multiple resources
- Dealership Management experience preferred
- PC Skills ( Windows, Excel, Word)
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are essential
- Open to occasional Weekend/ Holiday Travel
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.