ECS is seeking an Imagery Analyst to work in our Springfield, VA office.
GEOINT Services has an immediate need for contractor support for imagery analysis in support of intelligence product solution design, prototyping, and delivery. Imagery Analysts will look to utilize innovative and emerging industry, academic, and other practices, capabilities, and tools to enhance the customer's ability to quickly process, exploit, and disseminate imagery. They will, where possible, emphasize the use of commercial and open imagery as non-traditional sources not typically available to analysts. The imagery analyst may be called upon to help draft recommendations for technology applications across national and commercial imagery bases which achieve analytical modernization. All members in the Unclassified Node shall be U.S. Citizens who are capable of passing a background investigation. They do not require a clearance, but it may prove helpful to facilitate cross-Node collaboration. Collectively, the Unclassified Node will support applying and integrating new open source, commercial, or government developed capabilities, data sources, and methodologies to support intelligence questions and priorities as communicated by the Government. Some mission support is expected.
- Must have a Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- 3 years' experience as an Imagery Analyst
- Rapidly demonstrating the mission opportunities for automating major portions of analyst workflows by integrating and applying cutting edge technologies (e.g., computer vision, machine learning, artificial intelligence) in support of mission challenges;
- Rapidly demonstrating the utility of non-traditional data sources against mission challenges, including Analysis intelligence questions and Source data production needs;
- Engaging collaboratively as a member of an integrated government, military and contractor team;
- Adaptability for working in a dynamic, fast pace, team environment supporting critical modernization or operational support activities;
- Creating, briefing, and demonstrating proofs of concept related to projects targeted for operationalization and/or mission support; and
- Demonstrating the blending and integration of emerging technology with the range of necessary analytic tradecraft and data scientist skillsets to quickly answer mission challenges, rapidly pivot across topics, and deliver comprehensive results without the need to reach outside the team.
- Demonstrated understanding of commercial imagery collection
- Demonstrated experience with commercial imagery analysis and integration
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.