Saputo -> Saputo Dairy Foods USA
Human Resources Manager
Friendship, NY 14739 US (Primary)
Standard Business Hours
Saputo Dairy Foods Applicant (SDF Only)
Minimal, but some travel may be required.
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT SAPUTO
The Human Resources Manager will build overall organizational capability for the location. He/she will be expected to drive and implement HR initiatives to increase organizational effectiveness, build capability and talent of the workforce, and lead strategy and tactics to positively impact overall business performance and HR metrics.
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
- Provides HR consulting expertise to all levels of management and employees.
- Administers personnel and employee relations programs.
- Administers existing programs in accordance with established policies and procedures including EEO and ADA compliance.
- Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of issues and resolves through a systematic and analytical approach, including investigations. Make recommendations to minimize potential employment liability.
- Consults with management team to analyze and assess people needs and issues. Develops and implements appropriate action plans.
- Manages recruitment and hiring process to ensure staffing needs are met for all non-exempt and exempt level positions.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations (Federal, State, Local) laws and company policies/guidelines.
- Perform periodic training for all employee levels to include new business processes, policies and compliance training.
- Act as the change agent for the location.
- Actively manage employee and labor relations activities.
- Identifies opportunities to develop and implement new practices/guidelines to achieve business goals.
- Implements HR initiatives to improve organization effectiveness, including performance management systems, talent development, organization design, and cultural development.
- Provides Affirmative Action program and administration in support of AAP, EEO and OFCCP compliance.
- Act as the location lead for internal and external audits. Perform pre-audit activities to minimize risk and maximize audit results.
- Identifies opportunities and recommends changes to increase performance, reduce costs, and positively impact HR metrics through analytical approaches, including the tracking of key data and analyzing trends.
- Actively apply and support our Saputo Code of Ethics and Saputo Values
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years HR Generalist experience in labor relations, employee relations, hourly, nonexempt and exempt recruiting, consulting, leadership development, talent development, and/or compensation/benefit administration.
- Ability to consult with business partners on talent management and organizational design issues.
- Demonstrates business maturity and integrity, especially when dealing with highly confidential information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS and ATS applications, Workday a plus!
- Ability to recognize opportunities to simplify processes and create efficiencies.
- Ability to credibly influence others with his/her point of view.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments and management levels within the company.
- Ability to understand and add value to the business.
- Ability to deliver and execute high-quality and consistent Human Resources processes and services.
- Ability to align programs and services with Company's overall vision.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Skill in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead people through change.
Our products are in the homes and businesses around the world because we care about improving everything we do in service of the people we nourish. Interested to bring your know-how and passion to our team? As a global company, Saputo offers development and growth opportunities, competitive compensation and large portfolio of benefit offerings!Relocation OfferedExemption Type
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov. Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice - California Candidates
This job has expired.
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC ("the Company," "Saputo," "our" or "we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the "Candidate Portal"). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.