A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
You will work in a collaborative cross-functional project management role that connects talent and HR topics across business leaders, HR Leaders and other internal stakeholders toward country specific business and HR initiatives. As the Project Manager you will highly visible and be responsible and accountable for:
Who You Are:
- Full life cycle project management of key Market HR initiatives and drive strategic HR initiates for the business to completion. You will be responsible for managing relationships with key business and HR leaders and stakeholders for successful project completion.
- Support Market HR North America Leadership team in all relevant HR topics
- Assisting in organizing the agenda and flow of Country Council meetings, capturing minutes to ensure documentation, and ensuring that action items are properly captured and followed through on to completion
- Organizing the U.S. HR Town Hall meetings
- Provide organization to all slide decks and communications within a clean and structured TEAMs drive
- Establishing goals and tracking milestones/achievements via set KPI's on an annual basis
- Provide guidance and financial trending and tracking for all Market HR budget responsibilities
- Gathering of project data and production of information for leadership review
- Projects will involve a diverse set of activities ranging from recruiting, benefits and policies, Employee Resource Networks, M&A, Employee Relations, Diversity & Inclusion, U.S. State and Federal policy changes, US. Legal efforts, Employee engagement, development, and other improvements and efforts to benefit the company and its employees
In this highly visible role, you are results driven, self-motivated and can connect data and insights into actionable project plans. You are a skilled communicator and facilitator. You can influence others and manage a variety of stakeholders while building trust. Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years' work experience with a mix of HR, communications and/or project management related work
- Bachelor's degree in business related field
- Previous experience in navigating a highly matrixed organization
- Advanced understanding of how core HR fundamentals impact and link to global business drivers.
- Project Management Skills and structured working approach and high degree of confidentiality due to nature of topics. High level of endurance to follow up with the team to ensure that timelines are met
- Proven skill set in building and delivery compelling presentations, leveraging data, key stakeholder lens and change management methods.
- Meeting management skills in both virtual and in-person scenarios (agenda, minutes, follow up)
- Strong process orientation with focus on R&Rs, delivery, measures of success and project sustainability.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally while influencing without authority
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, with proven analytical, data driven acumen required
- Openness for trending HR solutions, external best practices and new perspectives to be gathered from working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures in a decentralized organization
- Flexibility to challenge the norm and keen pursuit of innovation throughout all processes in the continuous search of sustainable solutions
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 219620
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.