DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacationtime.
Supports the entire HR function in a variety of assigned tasks that are critical to delivering exceptional customer service while ensuring processes are executed timely and efficiently. Allocates half of the time to support the HR Information Systems team and the other half to the HR Shared Services team, which is a centralized support group for the HR team.
What you will be responsible for
- Facilitates timely execution of regularly scheduled system processes, data capture activities, updates and maintenance as well as data integrity audits and data analytics
- Assists HRIS Lead with project coordination for new HR system enhancements and implementation activities
- Assists with test scenarios, developing test scripts, and test execution
- Assists with integration testing and documentation
- Monitors and resolves user reported issues and escalates to HRIS Lead when appropriate
- Assists in the development of HRIS training materials and test scripts
- Provides excellent internal customer service, supports organizational change, and supports initiatives and programs that will drive the strategic direction of the HR function
- Develops, maintains and updates standard operating procedures and/or policy documents to ensure back-end operations within the HR organization are efficient, effective and provide a proper customer service experience
- Generates routine reports and designing special reports as requested
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a similar degree field and/or equivalent experience
- No minimum related experience is required; 1 years of related HR or IT experience with demonstrated organizational and time management skills preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with system testing including creating test scenarios, developing test scripts, and assisting in test execution preferred
- Knowledge or exposure to a variety of HR systems such as Oracle, ADP, and PeopleSoft preferred
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
The salary range for this job is \$48,100 - \$72,200
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.Primary Location:
Human Resources/Full-timeJob Posting:
Apr 8, 2021, 12:00:00 AMRecommended Skills
Complex Problem Solving
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network!Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Denver, CO, COJob Type
Human ResourcesDate Posted
Apply to this job.
Think you\'re the perfect candidate?