Responsible for processing orders to ship through the Horizontal Bagger. Operator will monitor all aspects of the H-bag equipment and process. Will also help troubleshoot and solve exception and shortage issues. The operator will monitor and reload film rolls, thermal label rolls and insert stations. Assist maintenance tech in daily upkeep and PM of the assigned machine.
1st Shift: Wednesday-Saturday, 6:30am-4:30pm
Safely operate Horizontal bagger by monitoring - package inserts and collates, package orientation, induction of scanned items, auto bag of scanned items, print and apply thermal label to packed bag, cut and seal step and verify label process. Process each item as quickly as possible prevent backlog on the belt.
- Read, write, add subtract, multiply and divide - understand implied instructions.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to learn and comprehend distribution/production business.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies and work environment.
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced team environment.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Wrist mounted scanner worn throughout the work day - weighs approx. 2lbs.
- Maximum Weight Lifted/Carried - 50 lbs.
- Pushing/Pulling required throughout the work day - max force 50 lbs.
- Standing/Walking required throughout the work day
- Visual Acuity required to discern letters or numbers at a given distance.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: