Helpdesk (Service Desk) / Point of Sale - Tier 3Support Position - Seattle, WA
Sogeti is a leadingprovider of professional technology services, specializing in ApplicationManagement, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offerscutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloudand Security, combining world class methodologies and the global deliverymodel, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India.Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the ParisStock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we arecommitted to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees andto creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is toconstantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive toexceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebratesinnovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professionaland personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
• Thecore skills of Tier 3 support for troubleshooting store issues that cannot besolved by Enterprise Help Desk /or Tier 1-2 teams are listed below.
• Criticalthinking, Triage and analysis, Independent issue resolution
• MicrosoftWindows Troubleshooting - Windows 10
• Installationissues, Maintenance issues, Configuration issues
• StoreNetwork Troubleshooting
• Identifyingnetwork configuration issues
• Understandingthe basic network configuration for the store
• HardwareTroubleshooting-- Understanding of POS hardware and components (CPU, memory, etc.)
• Peripheraldevices (Digital Order Manager, Starbucks Production Controller, WirelessScanner, Cash drawer, Printers PIN entry device (PED), etc.) and their interfaces
• Navigateremotely on Power connection, interface cables and internal wirings for bothfront office as well as in back office.
• Communication,Building trust & rapport with Store Partners
• Determiningthe store partner's level of expertise
• Workwith rest of the PoS SMEs in the team
• Communicateissue resolution, Ticket Management
• Accuratelydocumenting root cause of issues
• Experiencein ticketing tools like Remedy/SNOW
The ideal candidate willhave following skills:
• Goodinterpersonal skills, working with non-technical resource to resolve technicalissues.
• CallCenter / Helpdesk experience
• ComputerHardware Troubleshooting experience
• Abilityto work independently
• Willingto work during weekends on rotation basis
Nice to have knowledge or skills:
• Experiencewith Drive through technologies.
• Release& Deployment tools and process
• POS (point of sale) experience
EmailResume at: Harneet.Sapra@us.sogeti.com
Minimum education qualification
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posted about 2 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!