Location: Jackson, TN
Are you a HEDIS Nurse looking to make a change in your career while also working remotely/from the comfort of your own home? Well look no further! Send your resume now to: Mthum02@judge.com for immediate consideration!
Scope of Role:
- Jackson, TN area - Remote however RN must reside locally as some travel to provider offices "may" be required.
- Expenses/mileage is reimbursed.
- Train in Jan. Project runs from Jan to mid -May 2022
• Responsible for retrieval, review and abstraction of medical record data, required for multiple HEDIS hybrid measures as well as entering the data into a HEDIS software system.
• Collaborates with clinical and non-clinical staff regarding provider scheduling and on-site medical record retrieval.
• Represents and perform duties in a professional manner, utilizing time and resources efficiently.Qualifications:
• Active RN license in the state of Tennessee or Compact State
• HEDIS or chart review/chart abstraction experience
• Local travel may be involved
• Must be able to work independently and have excellent organizational skills
• Excellent telephone and communication skills required
• Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, is required
• Must successfully complete the training program offered, and meet & maintain acceptable performance goals
It's safe to say if you made it this far you are interested! Great! Send your resume now to Mthum02@judge.comContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com