Who Are We?
The Toro Company has delivered market-leading, innovative products and outstanding customer care for more than 100 years. With over 11,000 employees worldwide, TTC is headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota, USA. Our company designs and manufactures turf maintenance equipment; turf irrigation systems; landscape and lighting products; snow and ice management solutions; agricultural irrigation systems; rental, specialty and underground construction equipment; and residential turf and snow equipment. We market and sell TTC products worldwide through a network of distributors, dealers, mass retailers, hardware retailers, equipment rental center and home centers-as well as online direct to end users.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
- Leads execution of various growth strategies as directed by the Sr. Golf Marketing Manager including;
Channel and Customer Relationships
- Assist with the strategic and tactical process of Annual Planning
- Analyze market data and generate insights to identify strategic growth opportunities
- Support and contribute during new product launch plan development
Marketing Communication Strategy and Execution
- Communicate and interact with distributor partners and customers
Work with the development team during the testing and release of software builds
What Do You Need?
- Assist in execution of marketing communication strategy including (social, influencer, digital and print)
- Collaborate with agency partners to generate earned medias
- Assist with planning and execution of key customer events
- Assist with the automated embedded software build and release process, both on-demand and using a predetermined schedule
- Assist engineers in the programming and development of real-time embedded software running on the autonomous robots
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
What Can We Give You?
- Junior academic status, degree in process
- Marketingor Business major desired, but others may be considered
- Excellent communication and analytical skills - requires strong ability to interpret and analyze various types of data, summarize, and clearly present findings
- Proficient Microsoft Suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), database/data mining experience a plus
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our interns know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive pay-The Toro Company offers interns a variety of perks, including:Dress for your day
- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.Volunteerism
- The Toro Company is proud to provide interns 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.Summer Hours *Based on Location*-
Enjoy a flexible schedule during the summer! By working a little more during the first few days of the week, TTC employees at certain locations are able to start their weekends early and leave by noon on Friday.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.