Expected Travel: Up to 10%
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Demand Planning, with strong linkages to both manufacturing sites and Business Unit(s), this position will:
• Plan, manage and control a portfolio of products from forecast/demand to plant output in support of commercial, financial and operational plans.
• Work with Business Unit Leadership in translating commercial objectives as they relate to product supply into executable plans for our manufacturing sites.
• Work with our manufacturing sites in developing an adaptive and scalable supply fulfillment model which anticipates future business requirements
• Work across regions to ensure global demand is planned and supported.
• Manage Global Demand and Supply to set forecast using bottoms up approach utilizing leading indicators and data analytics and aligning with financial plans, minimize back orders, position Inventories at agreed levels and reach targeted customer service levels.
• Lead S&OP monthly cycle reviews, coordinating activities with global operations and business unit leaders.
• Provide a closed loop connection between Business Unit stated demand, manufacturing capacity/build plans, and the total revenue plan
• Manage exceptional demand/sales opportunities with the manufacturing plants to maximize revenues.
• Communicate with the SBU's/Regions on supply issues and manufacturing plans.
• Ensure that potential constraints to supply are proactively managed to ensure continuity of supply.
• Analyzing supply constraints and identifying innovative solutions to quickly resolve
• Driving an inclusive approach to problem solving and engaging widely within the business
• Provide input manufacturing initiatives to support sales strategies.
• Support of site manufacturing transfers as required
• Participate in new product launch meetings and new product forecasts
• Ensure smooth and successful new production introduction, together with the Engineering/NPI departments
• Provide a closed loop connection between marketing/sales stated demand, manufacturing capacity/build plans, and the total revenue plan
• Provide other departmental support as requested by immediate supervisor.
• Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex's Code of Conduct, all Company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
• Key Relationships / Interfaces:
o Business Unit(s) / Marketing / Sales
o Global Operations Team including, Demand, Supply Planning, Procurement, Engineering, Customer Service, Inventory, regulatory
o Global Demand Planning Organization
o Manufacturing Sites and Distribution Centre
o Project leaders and other
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MBA desirable or APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
• A minimum of 8+ years in Product Management / Demand Planning, Supply Planning or Logistics
• Strong understanding and knowledge of Forecasting and Demand Planning
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
ERP / Planning Systems knowledge
• International experience working cross borders and cross function.
• Experience in leading projects throughout a wide function/ region.
• Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
• Experience with managing product launches and phase outs
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to appropriate levels
• Proactive approach
• Ability to Persuade and influence others
• Ability to drive continuous process improvements
• Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Attention to detail and accuracy - essential
• Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure
• Problem solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives are required.
• Excellent analytical ability
• Ability to communicate clearly, accurately, and directly, both verbally and in writing, to a widely varied audience
• Good business acumen
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10% - 20%
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Posted 42 minutes ago
Posted 31 minutes ago
Posted 31 minutes ago