Expected Travel: Up to 25%
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Surgical - Whatever the latest surgical breakthrough looks like, Teleflex is working to make it happen. From our MiniLap® Percutaneous Surgical System to Weck® Hem-o-lok® Polymer Locking Ligation System, and Weck EFx® Shield™ Fascial Closure System, our portfolio of products adds up to a powerful offering of solutions that helps improve patient outcomes. These innovative, minimally invasive surgery products are offered alongside time-tested and trusted Pilling® Surgical Instrument and Lightsource solutions to provide a comprehensive set of solutions to meet the challenges of an evolving healthcare environment. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Independently create, execute, and manage full stream marketing activities for the Pilling/KMedic Instrumentation line and contribute to developing the next generation of Instruments with ENT Head & Neck market. This individual will develop and implement a portfolio strategy to achieve the growth expectations for North America. In addition, this position will support our global partners. This individual will also participate in our Instruments M&A assessments as well as support development & management of external sales and distribution partnerships.
• Provide day-to-day management of designated product line(s) issues, programs, and sales support in the field which may include, but is not limited to, creating promotions and literature while evaluating pricing strategies and margins so as to achieve annual sales objectives.
• Develop tactical plans for the product introduction and work with sales to implement plans. Manage demand planning and work with regulatory on local registration.
• Provide input for product development and pipeline.
• Develop and localize regional sales training, education, promotional materials, and programs.
• Develop and maintain multiple key opinion leaders (KOLs) and leverage relationships with KOLs for regional voice of customer (VOC) and feed new idea process.
• Create and manage programs to increase penetration and drive sales of existing products - sales and product promotions, customer targeting.
• Create designated product line(s) positioning and pricing strategy; and provide sales support such as sales materials, customer presentations, information for Request for Proposals (RFPs) and recall communication.
• Develop and maintain operating plan and budget for the designated product line(s).
• Manage assigned staff and encourage staff productivity and responsiveness to the needs of the company.
• Maintain strong relationships with sales staff and customers, customer needs assessment and sales promotion for market feedback.
• Reviews customer, sales, and internal quality complaints and suggestions relative to assigned products and proactively relays information to appropriate departments with follow-up.
• Provide technical sales support and training, including product education and sales guidance to customer services, product sales representatives, and dealers.
• Provide technical interface with physicians, hospital personnel regarding the existing product line and new products requiring research with R&D
• Perform other duties as assigned by immediate manager
• Adhere to and ensure the adherence of Teleflex Code of Ethics, all Company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Four-year College degree required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years marketing or combination of sales and marketing experience required
• Direct people management experience required
• 5+ years of broad knowledge of surgical product use
• Re-useable instrument marketing experience preferred
• Experience with M&A assessments and/or developing strategic partnerships for sales & distribution of re-useable instruments preferred
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Ability to work with colleagues to drive consensus on product line decisions
• Drive focus and prioritization
• Aggressive, action-oriented
• Ability to present his/her "case" in both formal presentations and in one-on-one interactions. Strong formal and informal communication skills
• Self-starter, know how to approach the job, passionate about the industry.
• Able to work in lean environment without a large infrastructure behind him/her
• Understand medical regulatory environment
• Unquestionable ethics and integrity
• Computer Skills: Proficient in Windows, MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Must be competent to import and manipulate data using spreadsheets for reporting and presentation purposes.
• Communication Skills: Communicate verbally and written with a diverse audience (internal and external). Knowledge of standard written business communications (letters, plans, reports).
• Organization Skills: Organize information quickly and multi-task to meet commitments. Ability to work independently, accept accountability, and be self-motivated.
• Presentation Skills: Develop and implement product training programs.
• Accounting Skills: Create budgets, track and adjust budgets, contribute to budget planning, communicate budget priorities, and develop pricing strategies and sales promotion strategies on assigned products.
• Creativity Skills: Create advertising, literature, and sales and marketing promotions.
• Interpersonal: Collaborate, negotiate, and build relationships with internal and external customers.
• Problem Solving Skills: Analytical, strategic thinker with logic and research skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of people having backgrounds, education, and experience.
• Strong analytical and public speaking skills with the capacity to present in front of groups.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2020Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.