Global Marketing Associate Director, Haematology (Oncology)
Gaithersburg, US or Cambridge, UK
Salary - competitive with excellent benefits
Job posting start date: 8th August 2022
Job posting close date: 22nd August 2022
Be part of fulfilling our ambition to be world leaders in Oncology. We are already the fastest growing team within AstraZeneca and across the industry, and there are countless new indications and targets in our game-changing pipeline. We deliver this value through launch excellence, commercial effectiveness and maximising the lifecycle. By leveraging our commercialised portfolio we are confident we can change the practice of medicine and redefine cancer treatment.
We have an exciting opportunity to work in the Global Haematology Franchise as the Global Marketing Associate Director. This role, reporting into the Global Commercial Head for the Haematology Franchise, helps lead the implementation of the global strategic brand plans for Haematology across indications. This role works collaboratively as part of an alliance with key global country and regional leads based in the US, Europe, Asia as well as wide range of headquarter functions including: Marketing, Global Analytics & Insights (GA&I), Digital, Pricing and Market Access, Global Medical Affairs (GMA), Regulatory affairs, R&D, Product development, and others.
- Drive brand strategy implementation, tactical planning and flawless execution of key launch deliverables in partnership with GPT and local markets
- Partner with key markets to understand performance drivers/barriers and evolve plans to maximize the business
- Support ongoing insights development as the key partner to GA&I and engage with experts, community HCPs and patient groups. Shape and apply insights to brand strategy and implementation
- Drive well-coordinated and high-impact plans for maximizing communication opportunities and collaborating with the GPT, Brand Team and other AZ colleagues (i.e., Corp Comm).
- Develop and lead HCP marketing strategies and deliverables in partnership with GPT and markets, shaping and advancing plans for optimizing the HCP experience, including peer-to-peer activities
- Strengthen internal community and Champions program for the brand: provide leadership to townhalls, cross-pollinate launch learnings, and support other engagement and communications efforts
Desired Job Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Strong commercial background in a large/mid-sized pharmaceutical market
- Proven experience and knowledge of a broad base of external customers including patients, prescribers, payers, providers
- Demonstrated use of insights to deliver effective marketing strategies
- Effective cross- functional project leadership and influencing skills to inform, persuade and lead across markets and functions
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities with a high degree of autonomy
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in scientific or business discipline
- Haematology experience strongly preferred
- Ability thriving in ambiguity, with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a track record of exploring new ways of working, driving new opportunities and catalyzing others to build creative solution
- Strong clinical acumen and scientific mind-set
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to generate exceptional results by driving performance and collaborating across boundaries
- Enterprise mindset and focus; strong collaboration skills and ability to work in a matrixed organization with cross-functional teams across multiple regions
- Effective stakeholder and relationship management experience; able to interact and build trusted relationships with multiple levels within and outside of AZ
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.
This job has expired.