Full Stack - Node.js/Typescript/React/AWS/Terraform Role: Full Stack Developer
Compensation: $190k-$230k + equity
Location: Anywhere US Remote
If you are a Full Stack with Node.js/Typescript/React/AWS/Terraform experience, please read on!
We are a corporate optimization company building a new an innovative product. We're taking complex challenges and making 'em simple, fun, and creative all to help founders kick ass on their world-changing visions. Founded by the same folks who founded Moosejaw (acquired by Walmart) and CrowdRise (acquired by GoFundMe), this will be the best job ever working with seasoned operators who care deeply about company culture.
What You Will Be Doing What you will be doing:
- Joining a small, passionate team dedicated to building an amazing product
- Develop REST API using Node
- Maintain AWS infrastructure (VPC, ECS, RDS) using Terraform
- Design and optimize Postgres database schema
- Integrate with third-party systems (New Relic, Sendgrid, Cypress)
- Maintain CI/CD and development environments
What You Need for this Position - Full-stack software development
- Leading a product or engineering team
- Empathy and strong communication skills
- Building and deploying in a continuous delivery environment
- Ability to manage AWS infrastructure via IaC tools
- Experience in test-driven development
- Interest in a pair-programming environment
- Bringing new products to market
- Experience with securing web apps a big plus
- BSCS or related degree
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation and equity package.
- Remote, work from anywhere.
- Top of the line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- All new equipment including a laptop, monitor, and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- Unlimited paid vacation as well as observed holidays.
So, if you are a Full Stack - Node.js/Typescript/React/AWS/Terraform with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Rajeev Peterson
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!