ABOUT DRIVE SHACK INC
Drive Shack Inc. is a leading owner and operator of golf-related leisure and entertainment businesses focused on bringing people together through competitive socializing. Today, our portfolio consists of American Golf, Drive Shack and Puttery.
ABOUT DRIVE SHACK
Drive Shack offers a fresh alternative to the day and nightlife scenes with more than just a place to go, but a place to be yourself and enjoy yourself. We pride ourselves on creating an experience our guests can enjoy from the moment they enter to the time they leave. With competitive, social entertainment through golf-related leisure and large-format entertainment venues, we welcome you to enjoy gaming and premier golf technology with a chef-inspired menu, craft cocktails and engaging social events throughout the year. Drive Shack currently operates four venues in: Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia. To learn more or plan your visit, please visit driveshack.com.
The role of the Front of the House Manager is to oversee the Front of the House, as well as welcome guests to Drive Shack.
Qualifications Qualifications and Skills
- Ensure proper daily operations of concierge/front desk, servers, and server assistants
- Possess full knowledge of Drive Shack's resources; be able to walk guests through all the entertainment options available and explain our policies to keep them safe at Drive Shack.
- Establish rapport with Drive Shack guests and promote prompt, courteous, efficient guest services
- Organize and manage shifts
- Assist in daily staffing, training, recruitment, and ongoing development of front of house staff
- See that work is carried out in a way that minimizes risks to health and safety of both employees and guests as well as ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Facilitate communication between guests, front of the house staff, supervisors, and managers
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times; understand and enforce safe work practices in a fair and consistent fashion
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- One or more years in the service industry preferred
- Experience with a cash-register, a point of sale system, or reservation management system
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and able to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Work schedule varies and will include working on days, nights, holidays, and weekends and requires standing and/or walking for extended periods both indoors and outdoors
- Organizational, teamwork, and multi-tasking skills a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Drive Shack is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace, preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. Additionally, Drive Shack takes action to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for everyone.
This job has expired.