At iFIT, we are passionate about empowering people to change their lives and achieve healthy, sustainable results. We strive to continuously push the limits to bring our customers cutting-edge products to help them in every aspect of their lives. We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team as an Forklift Driver.
Drives gasoline, liquefied gas, or electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, boom, scoot, lift beam and swivel hook, fork grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer hitch to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area by performing the following duties.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to test the fitness products we create.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you can find a happy work-to-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
- Collaborative workspace and environment.
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day.
**Not all perks apply to all positions and/or locations**
List of states we can hire in: AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.
Your employment at iFIT is "at-will." You and the company each have the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time for any cause or no cause at all. Nothing but an express written contract signed by you and a Vice President of this Company can modify this "employment at will" arrangement.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Performs safety check of trailer before entering with forklift to assure trailer is clicked and ramp is secure and fully down.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials of hooks tow tricks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated areas.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting devices.
- Inventories material on the work floor, and supplies workers with materials as needed. Weighs materials or products and records weight on tags, labels, or production schedules.
- Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage. Loads or unloads materials onto or off pallets, skids, or lifting devices.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information on cartons.
- Assembles wooden or cardboard containers or selects pre assembled containers. Inserts items into containers.
- Nails cover wooden crates and bins containers with metal tape.
- Stamps, stencils, or glues identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or containers.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records. Determines method of shipment.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shippers to rectify damages and shortages.
- Routes items to departments.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Lubricates truck, recharge batteries, fills fuel tank, or replaces liquefied gas tank.
- Performs housekeeping in the work area to maintain a safe work area and control usage and loss of parts while working.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job.
- Other duties may be assigned.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE
This job has expired.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- or three to six months related experience and/or training;
- or equivalent combination of education and experience.