Essential Function includes but not limited to the following:
- Properly load and unload various packages and finished products from truck trailers to meet customer orders and to prevent damage to pallets and products.
- Verify carrier and pallet quantity before loading on truck trailer
- Inspect pallets to prevent product damage and missing cases
- Weights incoming and outgoing loaded pallets, skids, baskets and trays to verify weight and counts.
- Perform pre-op inspection of forklift before operation, change, inspect and change batteries per SOP's documents changes
- Check assigned aisles in warehouse to clean and maintain
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in a warehouse distribution environment
- Must have been previously licensed/certified as forklift driver
- Valid driver's license
- Able to pass skills test for license/certification as well as written test for sit down forklift
- Must pass a drug test
- Good math skills are required. Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Experience in a fast paced shipping/receiving environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)