Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at KenMor Electric Company! KenMor Electric Company is an electrical contractor with proven expertise on large-scale construction projects. Its management team guides clients through all phases of planning, design, construction, and project management for commercial, industrial, and institutional markets. KenMor\u0027s work ranges from office buildings and multiuse developments to stadiums, arenas, shopping centers, restaurants, hospitals, and industrial plants.
- Handles training, job assignment, promotion, transfers, layoffs and terminations for field personnel in accordance with company equal employment opportunity guidelines.
- Assists in the management of project productivity, costs, quality and safety consistent with company policies and practices.
- Assures achievement of productivity, quality and safety objectives.
- Reads and interprets maps, instructional manuals, specifications, work site directions, blue prints and written instruction.
- Assist in quality control inspections as time and qualification allows
- Assists with the development and coordination of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- 5 years of work experience supporting key position responsibilities or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Knowledge of electrical industry, preferred
- Knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations, preferred.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office area.
Kenmor Electric Company s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.