Food Service Kitchen Lead - RPO
Sudbury Israel Loring Elementa-60303
- Oversee daily food service operations for Elementary School for Sudbury Public Schools
- Reconcile the amount of cash collected each day.
- Ability to understand and read menus for all schools.
- Place food and paper orders as needed or required as per ordering guides
- Display all marketing materials, daily signage, monthly promotions for each school building.
- Help to train and cross train team members as needed.
- Attend all mandatory in-service programs
- Work as a positive, productive member of the food service team. Assume a leadership role in a supportive and positive manner
- Help create a harmonious working relationship w/staff, principals and teachers
- Possess basic cooking skills
- Support the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons
- Create fun and exciting environment for students and drive participation.
Coordinate cooking, prepping, etc. of all items / meals.
- Perform temperature checks during meal period to ensure food is being served hot.
- Assist with ordering food and supplies based on planned menu through Google Docs
- Maintain sanitation cleaning schedule and assist with cleaning of all kitchen areas and equipment.
- Assign and supervise team members and create positive work environment.
Process end of day cash and bank deposit
- Complete production records, safety inspections, as directed by manager.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is frequently required:
- To sit, walk, talk and hear; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to multi-task.
- Position may require extended hours including evenings and/or weekends, travel to multiple work sites and occasional out-of-town travel. Must be able to drive his/her own vehicle to other work sites.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is performed primarily in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work and duties that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position, and the Company reserves the right to add additional duties or modify existing duties.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the Company and employee and is subject to change by the Company as the needs of the Company and requirements of the job change.
ServSafe certificate required
School lunch experience 1-3 years preferred
Able to read and speak English language
Monday through Friday
7:00 am - 1:30 pm
Linda St. Hilaire
This job has expired.