Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met. Complete opening and closing duties as necessary, including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc. Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures. Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests. Complete work orders for maintenance repairs and submit to appropriate department or contact directly for urgent repairs. Report any employee, guest, and/or vendor incidents and accidents to management and Loss Prevention at the time of the incident and/or accident. Communicate information to manager/supervisor by documenting pertinent information in appropriate department.
Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
This job has expired.