Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a growing 1500+ person firm with 10 practices: Structural Engineering, Forensics, Applied Science, Renewal, Resilience, Construction Engineering, Protective Design and Security, Facade Engineering, Sustainability and Transportation. We work on everything from landmark buildings to small-scale specialty structures, from the historic to the high performing, while balancing multiple objectives, including form, function, schedule, sustainability, constructability and budget. TALENT is at the core of our business.
Thornton Tomasetti is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst based in NYC for our mid-sized engineering firm. This role will leverage prior experience in an FP&A capacity to manage complex business data into insightful observations, forecasts, budgets, and KPI analyses. Deliverables will focus on maintaining and building financial planning models, collaborating with partners on established (and new) data sources, optimizing KPI visibility, and communicating in a concise manner via multiple media platforms.
- Develop and maintain monthly analyses of financial results incl. revenue, expenses, and KPIs.
- Maintain and evolve monthly financial forecasts, reports, and analyses.
- Support & develop flexible financial models to answer queries and pressure-test hypotheses.
- Help improve FP&A processes by systematically assessing venues in place and leveraging incoming (new) enterprise systems, including but not limited to Power BI.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in Planning & Analysis for Professional Consulting organization(s).
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, with MBA or advanced credentials, preferred.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with peers and management alike.
- Strong project management, relationship building, and oral/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Expertise in MS Office, including advanced Excel, database management, and Power BI.
- Demonstrated experience w/external data sourcing both w/in and outside MS Office.
Thornton Tomasetti is proud to be an equal employment workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Thornton Tomasetti are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. (US Locations Only)
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
This job has expired.