Financial Analyst (Treasury) - The Toro Company
Who Are We?
The Toro Company is a homegrown, Minnesota-based company that has been in business since 1914. We pride ourselves on providing world class equipment to help maintain the environment that we love, while putting an emphasis on giving back to the communities that surround us. From residential lawns and gardens, to venues such as St. Andrews Links and Target Field, we are a company with a global footprint and a passion for helping people beautify whatever landscape they may be in. With 100 years of operation under our belt and an average employee tenure of 15 years,come find out what makes The Toro Company the best place in the Twin Cities to build a career.
As the Financial Analyst in the Treasury & Risk Department you will be responsible for managing daily cash and banking activity including funding and investing, payment review and approval and bank account administration. You will also provide risk management administrative support and spport global treasury and risk management projects as needed.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
What Do You Need?
- Manage the company's cash position on a daily basis including investment or borrowing as needed to maintain liquidity.
- Initiate, review, and approve payment for wire transfers, ACH batches and other payment methods as required.
- Manage global bank account including portal admin, authorized signer maintenance, open/close accounts, audit confirmation and fee monitoring.
- Assist in intercompany balance settlement process.
- Assist in executive lease car program management including license plate renewal, titling and interaction with fleet management vendor.
- Prepare and disseminate the weekly global cash report .
- Support global cash forecasting process through monitoring and reporting of actual cash movements.
- Work with banking partners and insurance brokers to maintain surety bonds and standby letters of credit.
- Assist in issuance and maintenance of certificates of insurance.
- Confirm foreign currency transactions executed by treasury personnel.
- Full job description will be provided to final candidate at point of offer.
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
What Can We Give You?
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- CTP certification preferred.
- 0-3 years of experience in accounting or finance; treasury or banking experience preferred.
- High attention to detail to enable accurate work.
- Sense of urgency and ability to multitask.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Proficient in the use of Excel.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity and reliability.
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits -The Toro company offers employees at our Bloomington, MN HQlocation a variety of perks, including:Dress for your day
- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.Location
- Conveniently located near both St. Paul and Minneapolis, we are centrally located for most commuters!Food -
Take advantage of our onsite café, which serves both breakfast and lunch. With a Caribou Coffee attached, you can grab a snack and a coffee at any time during your day.Wellness
- The Toro Company's HQ offers complimentary use of our onsite fitness facility to employees. In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health and financial health resources to all employees.Volunteerism
- The Toro Company is proud to provide employees 20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.Summer Hours
- Enjoy a flexible schedule during the summer! By working a little more during the first few days of the week, TTC employees at our Bloomington HQ are able to start their weekends early and leave by noon on Friday.Flexible Work Arrangements
- This team has a hybrid work schedule. The opportunity to collaborate in the office and work from home 2-3+ days per week has promoted team-building and flexibility. #LI-HybridCompetitive Salary
- The pay range takes into account skills, experience, education, and location. Cash compensation is one piece of our competitive total rewards package.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.