Who Are We?
The Toro Company is a homegrown, Minnesota-based company that has been in business since 1914. We pride ourselves on providing world class equipment to help maintain the environment that we love, while putting an emphasis on giving back to the communities that surround us. From residential lawns and gardens, to venues such as St. Andrews Links and Target Field, we are a company with a global footprint and a passion for helping people beautify whatever landscape they may be in. With 100 years of operation under our belt and an average employee tenure of 15 years,come find out what makes The Toro Company the best place in the Twin Cities to build a career.
As the Global Shared Services Analyst you will contribute to strong operations across shared services including the reconciliation of invoice exceptions, application of complex customer payments, administration of employee credit cards, and processing channel rebates, commissions, promotions or other marketing programs. This role will impact tangible process improvements with ideas for enhanced efficiency, effectiveness and quality.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
What Do You Need?
- Evaluate operational effectiveness in the core services of receivables, payables, cash management, corporate credit card, and marketing program services by identifying process bottlenecks and breakdowns:
- Accounts Receivable: root cause unprocessed cash receipts, discrepancies and disputes.
- Accounts Payable: resolve invoice exceptions commonly due to price, receiving delays or other billing errors and discrepancies.
- Cash Management: fund a large number of outgoing payments, perform numerous bank reconciliations; administrate virtual card and supply chain financing programs.
- Corporate Credit Card: reconcile transactions and exceptions; oversee daily operations.
- Program Services: validate rebates, claims, and commission payments for proper documentation and acceptance of various marketing programs.
- Participate in other related events including projects, audits, training, system or process changes as appropriate.
- Perform other duties and projects as requested.
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
What Can We Give You?
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, information technology, other related degree.
- 0 - 2 years' experience in an analytical or operational role.
- Demonstrate a mindset and openness for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with business partners and external customers demonstrating clear oral and written communication skills.
- Display detail orientation and customer responsiveness.
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skillset required; SAP system experience desirable.
- Conversational Spanish speaking and written skills a plus.
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits -The Toro company offers employees at our Bloomington, MN HQlocation a variety of perks, including:
Dress for your day - We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.
Location - Conveniently located near both St. Paul and Minneapolis, we are centrally located for most commuters!
Food - Take advantage of our onsite café, which serves both breakfast and lunch. With a Caribou Coffee attached, you can grab a snack and a coffee at any time during your day.
Wellness - The Toro Company's HQ offers complimentary use of our onsite fitness facility to employees. In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health and financial health resources to all employees.
Volunteerism - The Toro Company is proud to provide employees 20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.
Summer Hours - Enjoy a flexible schedule during the summer! By working a little more during the first few days of the week, TTC employees at our Bloomington HQ are able to start their weekends early and leave by noon on Friday.
Flexible Work Arrangements - This team is currently implementing a hybrid work schedule. The opportunity to collaborate in the office and work from home part-time, has promoted team-building and flexibility. #LI-Hybrid
Competitive Salary - The pay range takes into account skills, experience, education, and location. It is not common to be hired at or near the top of the range; compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the annual pay range is between $55,000 - $65,000. Cash compensation is one piece of our competitive total rewards package. If you need to, you can access your pay early with the Even app.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.