Finance - HFM Support - Senior Analyst ***Reporting Optimization Role***
Arrow is a global, Fortune #102 company - the largest public company headquartered in the Denver Metro region. Denver is the focus of our Accounting/Finance teams and the center of our global, corporate reporting activity. Our Financial Reporting capabilities are supported by an Internal HFM team, which interacts continually with the users of our financial systems, and our IT teams. Join us and help us optimize our global financial reporting processes!
What You'll Be Doing:
This position is responsible for analyzing, researching, resolving complex issues in HFM. You will serve as a core member of the overall team and responsible for creating metadata updates and/or HFM script processes that are designed to provide effective and efficient reporting out of HFM.
- Create and test HFM script coding within the HFM functions to simplify financial reporting.
- Prepare custom ad-hoc reports as needed for troubleshooting reporting issues and interpret the data to provide potential solutions to stakeholders
- Provide global HFM system support during month-end reporting to all system users by adapting to a wide range of system matters to ensure monthly reporting is performed with the prescribed deadlines.
- Administer trainings for HFM used by the Financial Reporting team to share knowledge with any potential end-users of the system.
- Look for and design process improvements through the close & reporting process.
- Work with other team members independently to lead or collaborate to find solutions.
- Maintain Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Metadata as well as Financial Data Management (FDM) mappings and locations.
- Co-ordinate extracts and ensure accuracy prior to and after loading to FDM
- Process security access requests and support tickets with valid audit support for access requests
- Assist with implementation of new processes and systems working with various other departments.
- Working on other tasks assigned by the Manager of HFM Support
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's in Accounting/Finance or the equivalent years of relevant work experience
- Advanced in VB Script coding, Microsoft Office Excel VBA Macros, Sumifs, IndexMatch
- Advanced knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Smartview, and Financial Data Management (FDM) system administration required
Five (5)+ years of accounting/finance experience preferred
- Two (2)+ years of related HFM work experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills are required to build relationships and collaborate with stakeholders to gather data and create solutions. As a member of the Accounting team, this role is expected to lead efforts in improving financial processes through systematic processes, ensuring data quality and reaching efficient solutions while building relationships in the organization that instill trust and reduce redundancies.
What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Paid Time Off
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$85,500.00 - $104,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
This job has expired.
* December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
* All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.