CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are currently seeking an experienced Finance Commercial Controller to join our North America Construction Equipment organization. The Commercial Controller position is responsible for providing oversight of the North America forecasting and analysis processes and ensuring commercial controls are in place. Primary responsibilities include ensuring accurate and timely net sales, discounts, and commercial margin forecasts, variance analysis to explain business drivers, drive process improvements, prepare and present monthly commercial results to management, and collaborating with business partners on various projects. Reserve management is also an important part of this role. The Commercial Controller will work closely with the business team on all programming, dealer development, and discounting. The ideal candidate is an experienced change agent with strong leadership and accounting skills, commercial controllership experience, a demonstrated ability to influence and mentor others, and work within a matrix organization.
This role can be located in our Burr Ridge, IL or Racine, WI corporate office and is eligible for our hybrid work environment working three (3) days onsite and two (2) days remote/home office.
- Prepares and interprets product mix margin analytics;
- Develop and present month-end, quarterly, and annual net sales and margin analysis;
- Assist in the formation of accurate forecast and budget plans for the NA region;
- Regularly review / analyze / forecast and market reports from business partners;
- Own weekly and monthly updates to net sale estimates and associated report-out to management, including product margin analysis;
- Prompt Marketing & Sales review / update of assumptions as needed per latest demand;
- Support Marketing team on program initiatives and analysis;
- Support and coordinate with Marketing and Sales on long-term strategic planning;
- Manage internal/external audit requests;
- Manage the monthly closing of the accounting records and prepare journal entries, analyses, and reconciliations as required;
- Support the implementation of a new service business offering;
- Manage the commercial SG&A forecast, analysis and accrual processes;
- Assist with ensuring compliance with all CNH Industrial policies;
- Monitor all commercial internal controls, reporting, and compliance as it relates to Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives and compliance;
- Executes on department goals and priorities to ensure resource efficiency and effectiveness;
- Other tasks as assigned.
Annual compensation range is $115,000 - $155,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role).Qualifications
A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other Business discipline and 10+ years professional experience in Commercial Finance role supporting analytics for Sales & Marketing business functionPreferred skills:
- Working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office, and Hyperion
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in vehicle or heavy equipment industry that includes support a parts, service or aftermarket business
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills including the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail combined with solid data interpretation; ability to synthesize and critically analyze disparate data sources
- Demonstrated experience in working with regression analysis, financial forecasting, and statistical analysis
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.