DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time.
Skilled and qualified to perform most troubleshooting, and repair tasks within their area of responsibility, theyfocus on a broad range of maintenance and operational duties, typically assigned to a geographic area that can include responsibilities for multiple facilities.Alternatively, some roles may have responsibilities focused on only the highest complexity problems in just one or two craft specialties.
Responsible for operational, mechanical and instrument electrical functions; such as inspection, troubleshooting, repair, and replacement of equipment to ensure safe and reliable operations,
and areactively involved in peer mentoring training.
- Worksautonomously at varying times and in diverse weather conditions, at remote field locationsand is available for callout.
- Participatesand successfully completestraining programs, risk management reviews, and safety meetingsrequired to comply with state and federal regulations and company policy.
- Reviews and follows procedures as necessary to ensure compliance of all company and industrystandards to meet all regulatory agency requirements.
- Accurately completesdocumentation such as; timesheets, MAXIMO work orders, safe job plans workpermits and regulatory reports.
- Optimizeswork in most effective (efficient and leveraging priority) manner, in alignment with theMaintenance Work Process (MWP) and within the tenets of S.A.F.E. and Stop Work Authority.
- Maintainsfacility appearance and safety through good housekeeping practices.
- Effectively utilizestools and test equipment as needed.
- Respondsto operational emergencies as a member of an emergency response team.
- Performsand accurately documentsregulatory required inspections.
- Overseescontractors, providing specialty services (Quality Assurance, Quality Control).
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Conducts routine inspection of equipment and facilities (equipment health, security, AVO- Audio, Visual, Olfactory), operation of liquid handling systems, and operation of dehydration systems.
- Conductspipeline pigging, hydrate management, etc.
- Responsible forStartup, Shutdown, and operate gas compression.
- Maintainspipeline ROW such as markers, signs, and vegetation, exposures.
- One Call: Pipeline location and marking, monitor encroachment, excavation, and crossings.
- Maintainseffective customer and landowner relations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of Tech school training program or one year of oil and gasoperations experience is required;3 - 5Years ofexperiencein oil and gasoperationspreferred.
- 1-3 YearsSpecialized Experiencemechanical maintenance; instrumentation and electrical maintenance and measurementpreferred.
- Readsand comprehendstechnical procedures,and /or governmental regulations.
- Writestechnical reports and effectively present information to groups of managers and general plant personnel.
- UnderstandsRBI and PCMS software packages; and withAPI 530 and performing heater remaining tube life calculations.
- Performsa variety of Level 1 and 2 Fitness for Service calculations.
- Has strong communication skills, interpersonal skillswithability to build relationships.
- Worksindependently as well as part of a team.
- Worksextended hours, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Workssafely near large, hot, high-speed machines.
- This job operatesin both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times.Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
- Occasional travel will be required
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.Primary Location:
Apr 8, 2021, 12:00:00 AMRecommended Skills
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network!Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Goldsmith, TX, TXJob Type
Skilled Labor - TradesDate Posted
Apply to this job.
Think you\'re the perfect candidate?