Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
We have an immediate need for a Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic located in our Little Elm, TX office. This is a hands-on position and qualified candidates will have experience with diesel and small engines as well as trouble shoot hydraulics and maintenance.
- Ability to work independently in performing repairs and maintenance, strong knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulics, and electronics
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues quickly and efficiently, analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems
- Maintains service records
- Other duties as required (welding, fabricating, etc.)
- Must be able to drive a F550
- Minimum 2 years' experience with heavy equipment including hydraulics, electronic system troubleshooting, repair and maintenance
- Experience with drill rig maintenance, concrete pumps, and air compressors a plus
- Valid driver's license
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a construction environment
- Organize, clean and maintain a safe work area
- Team player
- Ability to perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion and potential to adverse weather conditions
- High school diploma or GED
- Travel Required
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.