This is a remote opportunity
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
Cradlepoint is currently seeking a FedRAMP Compliance Analyst to join a dynamic, multi-national Company with a key role in the Global Information Security Team as the FedRAMP Information System Security Officer (ISSO).
As a FedRAMP Compliance Analyst, ISSO, you will apply critical cyber security expertise to FedRAMP initiatives and ensure the day-to-day operations for systems in-boundary remain within FedRAMP Compliance. As part of the FedRAMP Team in the Office of the Chief Security & Trust Officer, you will employ your expertise to help Cradlepoint achieve their initial FedRAMP authorization and complete ongoing Continuous Monitoring requirements. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with HW/SW engineering teams to ensure product compliance by developing and reporting on different metrics to ensure security compliance. This position will directly report to our Governance, Risk, & Compliance Director.
What Will You Do?
- Support the necessary compliance activities as they relate to initial FedRAMP authorization.
- Support the day-to-day compliance activities as they relate to Continuous Monitoring activities to maintain FedRAMP authorization.
- Support the annual assessment and remediation activities surrounding FedRAMP.
- Instrument security policies and capabilities. Measure compliance across many domains to provide executive and technical reporting.
- Utilize expertise in security compliance and FedRAMP requirements to support Cradlepoint staff while navigating the authorization and assessment processes.
- Facilitate vulnerability reporting specific to the in-boundary inventory and generate/maintain list of POAMs (Plan of Action & Milestones).
- Work with technology and business stakeholders to realize the implementation of key future state initiatives.
- Proactively identify information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement to better enable business security.
- Participate in the planning or modification of cyber defense architectures and cyber engineering plans for programs and proposals.
- Provide regular, timely reporting on the information security topics as required
- Effectively communicate using written, oral, non-verbal, and active listening skills
- Accountable to Governance, Risk, & Compliance Director for the efficient and effective execution of position responsibilities.
- Accountable to Governance, Risk, & Compliance Director to meet all performance objectives.
- Accountable to peer employees to ensure professionalism throughout all communication and timely completion of job tasks.
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience relevant to Cyber Security. 2+ years of experience relevant to FedRAMP. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
- Proven experience in managing a FedRAMP program and participating in assessment activities.
- Experience with security automation tools and/or proficiency with languages (python, golang)
- Familiarity with OSCAL and automation of evidence gathering for assessment activities
- Knowledge of IT Security regulations and guidance such as the RMF, FISMA, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-53A, NIST 800-37, ISO27001, and FIPS 140-2/FIPS 199.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Cloud Security experience in support of AWS, GCP, and MS Azure cloud hosting environments
- Experience with GRC tools and enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of PCI DSS, GDPR, SOC, and FedRAMP regulations
- Security Certifications are a plus
- Previous experience as an ISSO
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.