CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
- Accountable for managing people, setting direction and deploying resources. Results are primarily achieved through the work of others and typically depend on the manager's ability to influence and negotiate with internal or external partners where formal authority is not held.
- Conducts nondestructive examination (NDE) and quality control (QC) inspections on products, materials, components, parts, etc., at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with established quality and reliability standards.
- Captures and analyzes statistical data from processes to either confirm compliance with established standards or identify deviations from standards.
- Develops, assures and maintains the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures (e.g., ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14000 family of standards), quality audits/review, Taguchi methods, process reengineering, etc.
- Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations.
- Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures and standards.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Accountable for the short- to medium-term performance and results of multiple related teams within own discipline or function.
- Takes action to monitor and manage costs of multiple related teams.
- Impact is generally limited to the achievement of short- to medium-term goals; may be required to manage operational initiatives to execute on operational and strategic plans.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Executes on departmental plans and priorities to ensure resource efficiency and effectiveness.
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plans; receives guidance from Manager IIs or Directors.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of principles and practices within multiple technical areas of a discipline.
- Resolves non-routine but related issues (within but sometimes outside of own area), using evaluation, judgment, and interpretation to help others select the right course of action.
- Interprets and explains information to audiences who are not familiar with the subject matter, sometimes requiring persuasion and adaptation of presentation style.
- Acting as a manager, reviews team and/or area work product and escalates complex work problems for approval.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years of Quality engineering experience.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
This job has expired.